How the Recruitment Process works for PLAYERS:
- Player registers their details via "Player Registration" page
The entire players' registration details must be completed before we can activate their account and list them on our active player list (Profile photo, achievements, references)
- Background and reference checks are undertaken before a club can recruit the player to ensure authenticity of profile and player abilities.
- RRR seeks club interest based on player needs, interests and playing abilities
- RRR negotiates player terms with suitable clubs on behalf of player
- Relevant club interest or offer is made for players' services
- Player accepts club interest / offer.
- IRB Player release in lodged with club / home union
- Relevant contracts are issued and signed by all parties
- Travel arrangements are made
- Player travels abroad and has a great time!